Monday, May 23, 2011

Current Script (05-23-2011 10:15 AM PST)

The current script will not work for everyone. This is the script I was testing for my 1080p TV. The resolution of it is 1920 x 1080. If you happen to have a monitor of the same resolution, you can get started with the script! (Not recommended) The current script is not designed to work on all computers yet and every Wiimote may vary slightly in its output. The script also lacks comments that tell you what each line does, so better to not mess around with it. :)

I will be converting this script into something easier to use for "beginners". Please stay tuned. I am posting this to prove to you I do have a working script right now and I am not lying. :P I have added some safety features on this script too. This script will not continue to run unless it detects a Wiimote when you first start up the script. Once the script detects a Wiimote, the LEDs on your Wiimote will flash 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1 twice telling you the Wiimote has been detected and the mouse controls are about to start. This all takes about 5 seconds, it is barely noticeable. ROFL

Keymap:
  • D-pad = scrolling
  • A button = Left Click
  • B button = Right Click
  • 1 button = Execute On-screen Keyboard

Here is the current script:


No comments:

Post a Comment